Monday, January 30, 2006

lars for president!

save me is ready! it's a kind of ballad, a sad ballad.
raf has done, once again, a wonderful job.
important news for mankind: david and I finally got our hair cut, sad but true!
My hair is too short, davids is not short enough, haha!
Is this news trivial? yes.
Am I not too cool for writing about my haircut? euhm no.
We watched a brilliant Metallica dvd about the making of their last album: you just got to see this, it's amazing! We especially loved the scene where lars ullrich, the egotripping drummer, goes into a frenzy, shouting 1 word over&over again: FUCK! FUCK FUCK!
god i love this guy! he's a true artist.
We are slowly shifting through our songs in order to choose our first single, which is tough!
Next week we should have picked one!
you'll hear it soon !
jxn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home